Pan Card – PAN card is a unique identification card which is also called a Permanent Account Number. The PAN card performs important functions for opening an account in any bank, withdrawing or depositing funds, or identifying income taxpayers. Along with this, it is very necessary to enter PAN card information along with any financial documents or transactions. PAN card does not change with a place or place change, once issued it is uniquely national and permanent. PAN card is issued under the Income Tax Act 139A. The PAN card has an alphanumeric 10 digit number which is determined by the Income Tax Department (Income Tax Department). Each digit has a meaning in it, such as C for company, P for individual, HUF for Hindu undivided family, F for the firm, A for the association of individuals (AOP), T for trust, T for individuals. B for Body (BOI), L for Local Authority, J for Artificial Justice Person, G for Government, Fifth Alphabet is the last name of any person, the first letter of the name of a company or organization, and The last five digits are a check number for security. The PAN card has many benefits, such as it is an introduction letter to the tax payee. PAN card can be installed anywhere in India as an identity proof.
How to get a new PAN card?
Permanent Account Number (PAN) card has become necessary for every work. We can say that no government work or non-government work is possible without a PAN card. Nowadays, even after purchasing the above two lakh rupees, PAN card Is required. To fill any government form, the PAN card has become necessary to perform government work.
How to apply for a new PAN card?
- The candidate goes to the official website of the PAN card after visiting the official website of the PAN card then enter some details are given below.
- First fill the information related to ward/circle, range, commissioner, area code, AO code, range code and AO
- Click here for information related to Ward / Circle, Range, Commissionerate, Area Code, AO Code, Range Code and AO.
- This information can also be obtained from the nearest income tax office,
- After this, fill the given form,
- You must also mention your office address in the form.
- If you do not have an official address, then you can write another address instead,
- After filling the form, click on the submit button.
How to fill the correction application form for PAN card
- Candidate must go to the official website.
- Then-candidate must have to click on the option correction in existing PAN card data reprint of PAN card.
- Candidate must have to select a category of correction.
- Change the wrong information present in the PAN card and replace it with the correct information.
- Submit your digital KYC for e signature paper ticket.
- if a candidate wants a physical PAN card then click on option physical PAN card is required.
- Then-candidate clicks on submit option after completing all form details which are required or mandatory.
How to fill the online application form for duplicate PAN card?
- Candidate must go to an official website of PAN card that is INT NSDL
- Next, click on the “Apply Now” tab and choose the type of PAN for which you are applying for a person/firm/trust / HUF, etc., depending on it.
- Then you have to fill details like your PAN number, name, address, email ID, phone number etc.
- Last step for duplicate PAN card application:
- In the next step, you will have to upload supporting documents for which you will have to use ID proof, birth certificate, photograph and a copy/proof of your existing PAN card etc.
- Then, through net-banking / debit card/demand draft, pay Rs 110. This payment is the fee for providing a duplicate PAN card.
- After payment is made, you will be issued a 15 digit acknowledgement number. Through this acknowledgement, you can check the status of your application in the future, so you will have to handle it carefully.
- After the PAN card is issued by the department, it will reach you within two weeks. If the application is filled correctly and fees have been paid, you will get your PAN card. It is suggested to all applicants to fill their application form complete with correct and true information.