Bill payment means to be your current dues or left out dues. In this era, bill payment can be done by online mode. Online method to pay bill gives a real facility to all the customers who make their payment through digital banking.
The customer makes a payment of different type of bills like electricity bill, phone bill, DishTV bill, water bill, LPG gas bill, etc. So to pay all these bills in today’s life customer get multiple options to pay a bill through digital such as Paytm, phonepe Google pay, Bhim UPI. Making a digital payment to any vendor is so simple in today’s day to day life. The customer just enters the vendor detail and the amount to pay the bill and just submit the request.
How to send or pay a bill.
- Choose the payment mode from where the customer wants to send or pay vendors bill.
- Customer enter relationship number or account number in the given field.
- Then the customer and the amount need to pay to the vendor.
- Customer selects the mode of payment it is to be done.
- And click on the Send button to complete the request.
- after completing the request the number of the amount that entered by the customer is deducted from the customer account and debit in vendor account.